Joy Van Bael has been offering therapeutic massage for over 16 years. A graduate of Irene's Myomassology Institute and Upledger Institute in 2001.
Joy Specializes in Myofascial Release,Deep Tisssue Massage, Neuromuscular Therapy, and Cranio Sacral Therapy.
Chose from one of the following massage modalities
- Cranio Sacral Therapy (Gentle traction and decompression of the spine and cranial bones good for headaches, migraines, allergy relief, immune system, chronic pain.)
- Myofascial Release (Deep tissue massage and traction with stretching to restore postural balance and alignment)
- Swedish massage ( a blend of massage techniques with stretching, for relaxation and to increase the circulation and promote natural healing)
- Reflexology (massage of the hands, feet, focusing on the nerve endings that promote healing to different areas of the body)
- Shiatsu (direct pressure massage with stretching and compressions to provide increased flow of energy through the meridians
- Massage and Floor Yoga (a combination of Massage therapy, breathing, meditation, and floor yoga poses to provide deeper stretching and release of tight and injured muscle groups.
- Thai Massage ( an artful, and invigorating rhythm of compressions performed on the floor, through the clothing, followed by deep stretches to open up energy in the meridians or sen lines.